You are here


Persons Under Supervision may be required to make monthly payments toward restitution, court fines, special assessments, and copays for services. Please contact your U.S. Probation Officer if you have questions about your payment agreement or copay requirement.  

Restitution, Fines, and Special Assessments 

Court obligations are ordered by the Court at sentencing. Payments must be made through the Clerk's Office.  


Payments may be made online using a using a bank account, debit, credit, or prepaid card.

Instructions for online payments: Click Here


Payments may be mailed or delivered (via cashier's check, money order, or personal check made payable to Clerk, U.S. District Court) to Clerk, U.S. District Court, 401 N. Market, Room 204, Wichita, KS 67202. No cash will be accepted.  

Copays for Services:

Copays are ordered by the U.S. Probation Office to help cover the cost of treatment and services. Payments must be made to your assigned community treatment provider. Please contact your provider directly to learn more about accepted methods of payments. 

Payments cannot be accepted by the U.S. Probation Office.